OH-Con 9th Age 500pt Team event - March 4th 2015
This is a 1 day, 3 Game, 1k Team Tournament (500 points per player). Army lists will follow all normal 9th Age restrictions (Min 25% core, max 50% special, max 35% Rare, Max 25% Lords, Max 25% Heros).
The Event schedule will be:
Friday 4 Mar 2016 Schedule:
3:00pm-4:00pm - Checkin
4:00pm-5:15pm Round 1
5:15pm-6:15pm - Lunch
6:15pm-7:30pm Round 2
7:30pm - 7:45pm Break
7:45pm - 9:00pm Round 3
9:00pm - 9:15pm Final Tallies
9:15pm - 9:30pm Awards
List Submission Deadline: There is no Deadline
Teams will consist of 2 players, each with a 500 point force from standard 9th Age Army Lists.
This is an open list event, all lists will be exchanged during deployment.
Restrictions for armies are as follows:
Each 500 point list must follow standard Army Composition Rules (Min 25% Core, less than 25% Rare, ect...)
Your list must contain your general.
Each Player's general will count for his teamate's BsB
No list need not take a BsB.
Major Prizes: (Teams cannot win 2 major prizes, but may win a major and a minor)
Best Painted (Voted by Judges)
Close but not quite (Highest overall that did not qualify for any other major prize)
Materials Needed to participate:
Each Player must bring 4 copies of their army list (one to turn into the judges at registration and one for each opponent after each game).
You are required to bring your own materials needed to play - Dice, Markers, Spell cards, Rule Books, ect....
We just wanted to take a moment to stress that each player should bring everything they need to play. This means if you need war machine templates or templates for misfires - you should bring them. Tournament Organizers will not be providing any.
Army Restrictions and Requirements
- No army fielded during deployment may be more than 750 points
- WYSIWYG - Specific models are not required and conversions/other product lines are very encouraged. That being said - All Models must make sense. (Infantry carrying Crossbows should not be used to proxy as Heavy Cav).
- You Must indicate which lore each wizard will be using for the entire tournament in your list (Whether it be your Static, Sidebar #1, or Sidebar #2). If you have a Wizard who is allowed to take more than one lore, all available lores must be noted on the army list. You will then choose at the start of each game and must tell your opponent once your choice is made.
- Wizards allowed to "Choose" spells in any way (examples being by an ability listed in their entry or by a magic item) - Must list what spells are chosen in the army list.
- There will be no "Comp" score for this event.
- We will be using 9th Age rules and all current army books released prior to Feb 27th. No optional rules or experimental rules will be allowed.
TOTAL BATTLE WILL BE 50% OF YOUR OVERALL SCORE -
TOTAL SPORTS SCORE WILL BE 20% OF YOUR OVERALL SCORE -
TOTAL PAINT SCORE WILL BE 30% OF YOUR OVERALL SCORE -
Battle Points Scoring Chart
Difference Winner Loser
0-100 10 10
101-200 11 9
201-300 12 8
301-400 13 7
401-500 14 6
501+ 15 5
Is a Character on a Chariot considered to be a "Combined Profile" the same as a "Ridden Monster"? Yes