The Adepticon Championship Primer at Ohiocon 2016
Will use Adepticon 2016 parameters for army construction found on this link.
All players will play two 2 hour and 45 minute games on Saturday and two 2 hour and 45 minute games on Sunday.
• In order to keep the tournament running on schedule, several warnings will be issued as time runs out. Players should continue to start new game/player turns until the final five (5) minute warning (2 hours and 40 minutes into the game). After the five (5) minute warning has been announced, NO additional game turns shall be started – there will be no exceptions! If the current game turn has not been completed when 2 hours and 45 minutes have expired, the game will be afforded a grace period in order to finish out the current game turn. This grace period will extend into the break periods and should be reconciled as quickly as possible. The judges reserve the right to end any game that is taking too long to resolve.
• All missions will use the Variable Game Length rule.
• Each mission will utilize progressive objectives scored at the beginning of a player’s turn as well as end game objectives similar to those found in Eternal War Missions. All objectives will generate Victory Points that combine with Victory Points earned from other sources (First Blood, Slay the Warlord, Through Attrition Victory etc.). The difference in Victory Points will be used to calculate Battle Points at the end of the game.
• Pairings for the first game on Saturday will be randomly determined. Subsequent games will be seeded by Battle Points first, then by Battle Record
• Battle Points: Earned Max 60 points.
• Appearance: Judge scored Max 20 points.
• Sportsmanship Marks: Player scored Max 20 points.
++ BATTLE POINTS, AND STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE ++
Battle Points: Battle Points are a cumulative total of all mission results throughout the entire tournament and will be used when seeding subsequent games.
Battle Points earned (Win = 15 points, Draw = 12 points, Loss = 9 points).
Strength of Schedule: A player’s Strength of Schedule is calculated by adding together the total Victory Points gained by all of his opponents over the course of the entire tournament. Strength of Schedule will be used as a final tie breaker in all applicable award categories.
Wipeouts and Conceding: If you manage to wipeout your opponent, two things happen:
• You immediately earn 5 Victory Points.
• You may continue to complete any remaining game turns uncontested until time is called or the game ends due to the Variable Game Length rule. If one player concedes the battle, the winning player automatically receives 15 Battle Points and the losing player receives 9 Battle Points.
10:00AM-12:45PM ROUND ONE
01:00PM-02:00PM LUNCH & PAINT JUDGING
02:00PM-04:45PM ROUND TWO
09:00AM-11:45AM ROUND THREE
12:15PM-03:00PM ROUND FOUR